Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vladislav Tretiak




Sent: January 2011
Recieved 1/1 August 16, 2011 (7 months)


Wow! I thought for whatever reason I would never see this one get back to me. From what I've read though, Tretiak does take a while to answer his fan mail but the wait was worth it. For those living under a rock, Tretiak is considered by most to be the greatest goalie to have never played in the NHL and one of the best of all time. He also the first European player to be inducted into the hall of fame. Mr. Tretiak singed in black sharpie. Awesome.



2 comments:

  1. Did you write to him in Russia or in the U.S.? I think he has an address in the Chicago suburbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the Illinois addy. It took awhile but from what I heard, it is always that way. Its good to know that he signs.

    ReplyDelete